…on how he feels about racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway:
“We go to other flat tracks, but they’re not that fast. You’re in the corners for so long at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, it feels like, without the banking. It’s a unique challenge. It’s kind of like Martinsville on steroids. New Hampshire is really fun. It's a tough tough place to pass, but, we've seen in the past a lot of late-race restarts can cause for some action and can get you in a good position. I think the GEICO Chevrolet SS will have a solid weekend in Loudon."
This weekend, our No. 13 GEICO Chevrolet SS features associate sponsorship from Twisted Tea, Sherwin Williams Automotive Finishes, Caymus Vineyards, ZAK Products, Wix Filters and Rtic Coolers. Germain Racing is proud to be a Lincoln Electric team.
Ty Dillon is making his first MENCS start at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Dillon will be one of six drivers running their first ever MENCS race in Loudon
Dillon has competed in three NXS and three NKNPS-E races at New Hampshire
Germain has competed 32 times in Loudon - 15, MENCS, three, NXS, 14, NCWTS
Where/When to #TuneIn
FRIDAY, JULY 14:
– 11 a.m.: GARAGECAM, LIVE, Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, nascar.com/garagecam
– 11:30 a.m.-12:55 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice, NBC Sports App/NBCSN joins in at 11:45 a.m.
– 4:45 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Coors Light Pole Qualifying, NBCSN
SATURDAY, JULY 15:
– 10-10:55 a.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice, NBC Sports App
– 12:30-1:25 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series final practice, NBCSN
SUNDAY, JULY 16:
– 3 p.m.: Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Overton’s 301 (301 laps, 318.46 miles), NBCSN